Legal form

Legal form: You can own property as

  • a private person,
  • as a combination of more private persons
  • as company or
  • as combination of private persons and German/ foreign companies.

Depending on this, you will have to pay either income tax or corporate tax. Each case is different. Our specialist at Cosmotax will show to you the best way to setup the assignment.