Taxpayers which are employed in Germany and have no other income in- or outside Germany can file a year end tax return voluntarily (to get money back); people with other sources of income (e.g. contractor income or income from property) have to file a year end tax return.

German tax system is very complicate with a floating tax rate and many possibilities to deduct costs from your taxable income.

Contact us.

  • We will make a free analysis of your tax case,
  • Gove an opinion if you will get money back
  • and give you then our offer to prepare a tax declaration.

Then it’s your turn and you can decide if you want to stop or to proceed with Cosmotax.

We will show you then which way to go best, whih costs are deductable and help you to get a maximum amount of taxes back.