Why should you choose a German accounting firm like Cosmotax for company setup instead of a professional formation service?
- We do not have the expertise in forming companies in 50 different countries, but we supported many dozens of company setups in Germany.
- We are fluent in German, English and Russian language.
- Our specialists for company formation hold MBA titles, are all chartered accountant in Germany (Steuerberater) and worked many years for ‘Big four’ accounting firms like Ernst & Young and PriceWaterhouseCoopers.
- We do have experienced network of lawyers, notaries, solicitors, landlords, bankers, that will resolve any upcoming issue for you.
- Our business model is not “hit and run” which means we would make one times our profit by forming your company and then our business relationship is ended.
- Our objective is to provide perfect service to you at the formation process and therefore gain you as new client for our accounting firm. We would appreciate to provide the full scope of compliance and accounting service to you. Thus we are interested in a long term relationship with you and your new formed company.
You can see this company setup procedure is only a first step to build up a business relation.
Therefore our fees are moderate. For example setup a GmbH with a share capital of EUR 25.000 (including consulting, notary fees, court registration fees, tax registration, VAT number, open up bank account and creating contact to landlords is below EUR 2.000 (net w/o VAT or any translation costs if applicable).